Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Cheater or Bug?

Cheater or Bug?

Hello! I'm from Russia. Sorry for my English=)
    Explain me please, how this man: I W A FC >redacted< could play with me https://www.facebook.com/sam.roslyakov in Champions League and in the Cup? He is 16th level and me 14th level now. Also with us in one Cup playing 13th level! What mr. Vladimir doing there? He is more, that 20 middle command levels higher, than everyone! and it's going not first season! it is not interesting for everyone to play with him. Every season he bying 3 stars players and doing them LEGENDS by personal experience! All his team. If I'll buy all legendary players it will be for HIM just world class... Also he playing every season in the league on level smaller, than his opponents. Don't you think that it's insane to play so 5 months in a row? Thank you. Good bye! =)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-12-2014 at 01:07 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not a Bug nor Cheat. He buys Tokens.

It is normal in the Cup to face a variety of level managers. In the CL it is usual only when there are not enough of a level to make a league, then they are combined. It does make it hard when someone very prodigal with tokens is in one's League, but it is part of the game. It isn't insane to play a game for that long if you think it is fun. My mother has played bridge for forty years.

p.s. Please do not post links to people's FB page that is not your own.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok sorry. I playin not 6 months. I talking about every season, that he comming in the cup and other tournament. I buying tokens. But i want to understand..... I could buy even 1000000 tokens, but my legends will be only 7-8 stars for him! And what he doing EVERY season for 6 months, what i see with players on 1-2 lvls than IWA FC? Why me not playing whith 12th lvls players in my league? Why he don't playing whith 18 lvls? No one season he didn't played with the same lvls!
    Last edited by Sam Roslyakov; 01-12-2014 at 01:19 PM.

See my p.s. DO NOT POST LINKS TO OTHER PEOPLE'S FB PAGE.

If you want to show a team, take a screen shot and remove their name and post that instead.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so, as he had already participates in the regular championship on the level of less,that is, he is now 16 ,and will play in 15th lvl league. what is it? you say that it is part of the game,part of the game that man is all year play with people who are on 2 levels below?or on 1?I even now not about a Cup or the Champions League,I about the regular championship,from where such privileges,he is a chosen chtoli?why I don't play with players who are on the lower level,to them it was more difficult,Yes, I don't particularly want to,lost interest
    Last edited by Sam Roslyakov; 01-12-2014 at 01:30 PM.

if i will buy all legendary players, will i playing whith 13th lvl players on 15th lvl?

is it fair?

Sam, what I think is also hard, beside he buys a million Tokens, is you are near the top of your server where there are less teams to put into leagues, so they get combined. If you want to "escape" him you could "tank" a season or two (that is, intentionally miss promotion), or consider starting a new team. If he has invested so much, he must love to play, and will continue, so if you cannot compete (who could, really?) those are the two ways to get away from him.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thank you for answer. so, you mr. Harrison, whant to say, that it is no more players 16th, 17th, 18th levels on our server? he is the last. maybe it need to make donut bots to play against him?=) it will be his own fun!)
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Hahah I like that, indeed. donut bot robot

But yes, it is where you are on the server. Fair? Uhm...that is just the way the system is set up
    So your only escapes would be as I said above.

P.S. it's Ms.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast