Thread: The GoDaddy Tapjoy ripoff: how many of you have been had?

The GoDaddy Tapjoy ripoff: how many of you have been had?

It's been 25 days of me trying to get my tokens. Fake virtual tokens that don't cost them anything and I PAID for them and they won't release them, that's pathetically dirty.

A friend of my got his 200+ tokens from the GoDaddy offer.

You just need to make sure that there is no broken connection during the transaction. Has to be seamless. Also you should allow your browser to accept cookies.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I did it via iphone, no broken connection.

I did just get my tokens from signing up for Equifax the same way, there is an issue with the GoDaddy offer, glad your friend got his.

You should raise a ticket to Tapjoy, they will look into it. They'll probably need some proof. After checking they will usually give you the tokens if everything is in order. I've raised a few tickets to tapjoy myself, very easy.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I got my tokens today. Wonder if posts to the forum helped ha

I've tried this too, paid over $7.00 and bought two domain names through GoDaddy and got nothing in return. Did it through my iphone and there was no break in transaction....... Contacted Top Eleven, Tapjoy & GoDaddy and got nowhere..... Really annoyed