Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: "Wait..." Synchronizing time on your computer

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

"Wait..." Synchronizing time on your computer

If you are experiencing the following problems during the auctions and the live matches:

The message "less than 1 minute" is continuously displayed and your match doesn’t start on time (or at all)
    Your match is always late couple minutes
    The rounds in the auctions are finishing too early
    The massage "Wait ... " is displayed instead of the clock during the auctions
    Try to synchronize the time on your computer with the time of our server by doing this:

Synchronizing via command prompt:

In order to synchronize the clock via the command prompt, follow these steps for all versions of Windows:

Press "[Windows Key] + R"
    Type "cmd"
    Press "Ok"
    Type "net start w32time".This will start the time sync service if it is currently not active
    Press Enter
    Type "w32tm /resync". This will resync your clock. If it fails you may have to manually set your time and the date.
    Press Enter

Synchronizing your clock manually:

Right-click on your computer's clock and choose “Adjust Date/Time”
    Select the Internet Time tab, and click on “Change Settings ”
    At this point you may receive a UAC prompt. After this prompt, click the “Update now” button to resync.

Synchronizing your Windows XP or Windows 7:

Windows XP:

Go to Control panel -> Date and Time -> Internet time -> in field Server write 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org -> Update now -> Ok

Windows 7:

Go to Control panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Set the time and date -> Internet time -> Change settings -> in field Server write 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org -> Update now -> Ok

Your computer should be now synchronized with the same server as our servers!

Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Nordeus Support Team
    (Credits: Nina)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-19-2015 at 07:31 PM. Reason: clarity
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    You know some people have a machine called MAC and i cant see you mention how to fix the problem on MAC
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    You know some people have a machine called MAC and i cant see you mention how to fix the problem on MAC
    if you want his help..pls add in "pls help" and end with "Thank you"...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I found this on the web, I don't have a Mac so can't try it. If someone does please let me know if it worked.

From the Apple Menu, open the System Preferences window.

Click the Date & Time icon in the System section of the window.

In the Date & Time window, click the Network Time tab.

Click to activate the Use a network time server checkbox, if not already checked.

In the "NTP Server" field, type "0.north-america.pool.ntp.org", then click the Set Time Now button.
    After you click the button, a status message will appear:

"Synchronization Succeeded"

"Synchronization Failed. Your NTP Server may not be responding."
    If you receive this message, you may wish to check your spelling in the "NTP Server" field. After adjusting your server settings, click the "Set Time Now" button again.

Optional: To freeze your settings, click the lock icon in the lower left corner, captioned as "Click the lock to prevent further changes."
    Close the Date & Time window.

In MAC is auto, dont need make nothing, OK, if you start touch prefrences, then have a problem.

CAT explain very well in case have some problem in mac, but normally mac always after a restart of computer autosync the clock.

Does anyone know how to sync the time on my Android device with T11's server time? Thanks
    Last edited by Mgr of the Year; 07-15-2014 at 04:23 AM.

How will I make it in android??

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think there's apps for synchronizing time on devices. Anyone know the best one?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Verry usefull tutorial, I faced problems with time on transfers or matches too, thanks Catalin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgr of the Year View Post
    Does anyone know how to sync the time on my Android device with T11's server time? Thanks
    Don't think you can on android, unless there's a custom ROM, stock android sync to 2.android.pool.ntp.org, other manufacturers use various places. Regardless it should never matter and you should never need to do this, it's a bug nordeus need to fix not you, quit trying to palm off your problems on users.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast