Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load the game

Addicted
    Try to clear cookies and history. Helped for me

My last 2 last players that received a red card couldnt play 2 matches (i/o one) in the competition (League). Any reason or a bug? The support doesnt reply. Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

you have posted in the wrong thread, but to answer your question: players who take a red during a match are suspended for the next 2 matches of the same competition!

I am also facing the same issue while loading the game. Is it due to my router ip 192.168.100.1 Should i reset my router.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy87 View Post
    My last 2 last players that received a red card couldnt play 2 matches (i/o one) in the competition (League). Any reason or a bug? The support doesnt reply. Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    If the players have red cards, they can't play a few matches. Since when have they got the red cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Helex View Post
    If the players have red cards, they can't play a few matches. Since when have they got the red cards?
    Double yellow = 1 red, 1 game susended.
    Straight red = 2 games suspended
    if, the player had, 1 pending yellow, and he gets a yellow + straight red = 3 games suspended (1 from accumulation, 2 yellows and 2 from straight red).

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    last update really fcked all up.....
    Jose, nothing new there then ..... the only thing that works consistently is the items that make them money. I am still waiting for a 'known fault' to be rectified - over two years and NO CHANGE!!

Wtf is going on with game???
    I dont need free buster, i didnt support my team in big match in asso. We need final to stay in platinum and now nordeus f..k up. Lots of manager have champions league final, league game for title...

Poslano sa mog SM-A217F koristeći Tapatalk

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #249
    Administrator
    Hey Managers, the team is working on solving the issue that's currently happening with servers. Please keep an eye on this thread for more updates. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hey Managers, the team is working on solving the issue that's currently happening with servers. Please keep an eye on this thread for more updates on this thread. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
    Lost UCL final
    Last edited by StarlingCF; 04-23-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast