Thread: Top Eleven won't load

Top Eleven won't load

Hi guys,

hope you can shed some light on what the issue is...
    basically, the screen loads up, then I get the TopEleven spinny logo thing, and that's it, it doesn't actually load up...ever!

I don't get any error messages, and it doesn't crash...it simply doesn't do any thing!

if you have a popup blocker on youll see a pop up from graph.FB.com (some kind of authorization thing). im getting that at least once a day on both my teams. i just refresh once and itll usually fix itself
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

That's not an issue as far as I know.
    This is what happens...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/43id0zb275...2012.13.23.png

It's just stuck on this page

oh no, apple and topeleven.com, thats a twofer for me, im out of both worlds

so refreshing constantly doesnt fix it? how about the usual clearing cache (i rarely clear cache, a simple refresh does the trick)? are there any info/popup that pops up?
    im usually stuck at that loading page when i have to 'reauthorize' topeleven on FB for the how manyeth time. a blocked popup things displayed then i could either open it and reauthorize it or just refresh

dont know how else i can help out though, have you tried contacting support? could be a corrupt account, who knows. are you logging in via FB or is there an option to create an account without FB? if youre connecting via FB to the site try opening up on FB, there might be a 'reauthorize' thing waiting for you
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Did you try the things in this thread? http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...load-game.html

As well a those things to try, don't forget to try the simple things, restarting computer and router.

If none of that does the trick, try contacting Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]