Thread: Match bug result

Match bug result

Good morning,

My name is Lazar Adrian Darius, and my Top Eleven team is named FC Corvinul. This morning at 08:58 pm i had a match against the team FC Napoli, owned by Filippos Spanomitros. I visualized the game from my smartphone, because at that time I was at work, i must precise that both me, and Filippos were on at the game. In the 20th minute I scored for 1-0, at halftime the score was still 1-0. In the second half, around the 54th minute I scored another goal, so the score was 2-0, and i made a change, because Filippos changed the tactics, and i tryed to counter him, but in minute 62th i was disconnected from the match, with the reason that the server is offline, for maintenance. After 3 unsuccessfulls tries to enter back to the game, i managed to login in about 3-4 minutes, and i just lost the match with 1-3 (and before the crash the score was 2-0 for me). I can't realise how such thing is possible, it was or a bug from Top Eleven, or Filippos used a hack. I would like to rematch the game, if this is possible.

Thank you for understanding, and all the great wishes!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It sounds like the server crashed during the live match, and simulated a result. This is unfortunately what happens with a crash.