Thread: Transfer bug?

Transfer bug?

I tried to buy a player today. I had the highest bid when the knockout time ran out but instead of congratulating me on winning the auction, the timer went in to a "Wait.."-state and after a while told me I lost. I don't know if this is a common thing - I know many try the "last-second-buying"-tactics, but in this case the timer went out and then awarded the player to another who all of a sudden had a new bid. I wasn't even given a chance in a new knockout round!
    Does anybody know anything about this phenomenon?

This is the problem with "last-second-buying". You can sometimes encounter connection problems and the game lags. There was a slight game lag which made you lose your auction and since you wanted to wait until the end, you couldn't place the bid in time. I always bid at the start so connection lag doesn't hit me

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Thanks! The thing is, I didn't bid at the last second - I had the highest bid and had around 25 sec left when I entered my "winning" bid. It was the other guy who did the last second thing without the game telling me. Btw, I'm not po'ed at him, but slightly at the game that cost me some tokens, unfairly :P