Thread: Negative balance tokens

Negative balance tokens

Hi

Anyone with the experience of having negative balance of tokens? I was having abt 40+ token and then it became -5 before my last match on Saturday. Now I need to earn it bit by bit by winning matches and awarded via beginning of season. I cant bid for players now without having a decent no. of tokens.

Can nordeus explain this?

Wait , so out of nowhere and for no reason you went from 40 tokens to negative ?! That is absurd and you should complain and get in contact with nordeus

I recently bought a few tokens for the start of the season and spent $18 and didn't get my tokens , apparently they need to investigate and will get in contact with me soon

They really need to get their sh** together the game engine is a mess now they starting to rob us ..
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Whenever you have Token issues report immediately to http://support.nordeus.eu/access/una...requests%2Fnew (keep in mind they are not on weekends)

The only way I know to go negative (other than a glitch) is if an offer you did is considered not completed, or reneged upon.