Thread: Cant Bid on 5star player from a team that got player on negotiations list

Cant Bid on 5star player from a team that got player on negotiations list

I am regularly checking negotiations for players and i am checking the whole team of the person that the player belongs to.
    Today i found one 72 skill player (75 is scout for my lv) and i couldnt make offer. The team had already 1 player on the negotiations list so he should be on my server. Any idea why its not working for me? this is the same with other managers that have players on my negotiations list....they got 5 star players that i could get but i can not bid on them. I can bid on the one offered for negotiations thou... what is wrong?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I've never seen any of the other players available other than the one for offer from a team like that, they never have make offer/bid for me. I figured this was normal, but then I haven't been consistently trying at that. Have you been successful before doing that?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the other player must be on your friendslist so you can bid without the negtation future-list

thats my experience but i can be wrong

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That's a great idea Now I will remember to try it.
    if you friend him and he is on same server they will for sure will available for negotiations.