Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chris Will

Thread: Aussie token videos broken since Christmas

Aussie token videos broken since Christmas

Since Christmas, clicking the video to play a vid for tokens (Watch and Earn) ALWAYS fails with

This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Now given that you dont love us Aussies (all our home Champions league games default to 4am and all our home league games are defaulted to 11pm) this makes it even harder to compete on an even playing field.
    winbald likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It's not just the lovely men and women of Oz, many are experiencing this.
    All I can rec' is making sure all ad blockers, script blockers etc are off, that you can accept cookies, clear all caches/data, and maybe try a different browser. I've had good luck with Opera and Chrome for the videos. But there hasn't been many vids the last couple months...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I am based in Australia and I get the same error message. I emailed Trialpay with this error, they said I was banned due to negative feedback on my account and that they would not comment any further or respond to any of my emails on this. In need of clarification of what actually constitutes negative feedback, I did email further, but yep, true to their word, they ignored it. Great customer service.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you go to "Win Tokens" tab on the main site there is, on mine, more than one offer provider, perhaps one of the others still works?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are you using a proxy / vpn?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Will View Post
    Since Christmas, clicking the video to play a vid for tokens (Watch and Earn) ALWAYS fails with

This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Now given that you dont love us Aussies (all our home Champions league games default to 4am and all our home league games are defaulted to 11pm) this makes it even harder to compete on an even playing field.