Market Value: 11.3M
    Season Wage: 340k
    Special Ability: playmaker
    Defense :48
    Attack: 53.8
    Physical & Mental :48.4
    RolesMC & MC

Alright the problem now is:
    The player don't make any Good Forms in all leagues...he's doing really bad in Matches I don't know why! please guys i need your advise :/ ... or what should i do with this player? or the nationality make him weak?...
    League Forms:
    5-3-5
    Champions League Forms:
    Cup:
    None.

And i think this player at least should get 8-9 or even 8-7 O.O!! It's Really Strange... :/
    I hope to get supports from you guys
    THANKS!

Rookie
    I ve had the same problem top class MC scout quality ,tried everything in the end benched him 4 ten games then started putting him in friendlies against weaker teams he started to get good ratings and scoring ,this season he,s one of four class midfielders and hes a 56 qual and he s keeping a 63 qual out of my starting eleven ,it takes a while ,but i refused to give up on him,i get challenged by stuff like that ,Daft ,I know but just thought i,d share that with you ,good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The nationality has no discernable affect on the player's performance. I have a good Ghanaian! I like collecting less common nationalities.

MC's and playmakers can be hard to get the best out of.. if I had him, I would add to his physical column to get it as much or more as his attack, and play him in as many friendlies as I could, trying arrows, position, who he plays with, to see where he does best. I am happy when my MC's get a 7, though. 9's out of them are rare on my team(s). If after trying everything like that, if he is still not producing for your team, sell him.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]