Thread: why u fu.. game everyday?possesion issue

why u fu.. game everyday?possesion issue

its getting annoying and i am so pissed of u re changes every now and then,u have changed again possesion without informing us,i have a 6 star team playing home against 5 star team half with 4 star players,i ve got 2 supporters and full stadium and other person is missing from the game why the hell i ve got 56 possesion only?instaed of usually under these circumstances beeing around 62-38 for me?why do we have to suffer this ****?why u ruin my game just like that?playing legal formations 4-4-2 /4-3-1-2 what would have happened if i dont play at home,if i wasnt in the game and didnt had supporters?ha?the stupidness of some developers should have limits,i am ready to quit game.i am not sending a ticket cause even that u answer a week after u re answers is like i ask u about white and u talk about black,its pathetic.its better to write here so people can see how stupid u can get ,we should rate u too with stars as those pathetic posts like talking to 5 years old children how many 5 star defendres u got and etc.......really if u cant hadle pressure fire some people,i am offering my self freely with no salary to make u avoid stupidness!!!!!congrats of seeing today results i never saw 16 seasons now.wonder whats gonna come up next......
    Last edited by paoki023; 02-02-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paoki023 View Post
    i am not sending a ticket cause even that u answer a week after u re answers is like i ask u about white and u talk about black,its pathetic.
    Actually, black is just the absence of white.

Seriously, though, what were your formations? I don't study formations so much myself, but maybe he played more midfielders than you and put up more of a fight regarding possession.

Were your players just about 6*, quality ending in 0 or 5 or just above that? If the opponents were then at the top of 5* range, then the difference in quality isn't great at all.

Did you have any players playing out of position? Was everyone in good morale and condition?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Actually, black is just the absence of white.

Seriously, though, what were your formations? I don't study formations so much myself, but maybe he played more midfielders than you and put up more of a fight regarding possession.

Were your players just about 6*, quality ending in 0 or 5 or just above that? If the opponents were then at the top of 5* range, then the difference in quality isn't great at all.

Did you have any players playing out of position? Was everyone in good morale and condition?
    i said after 16 seasons means i am not a nooby.....4 midfielders i had and average quality of field players was 102,3 and his 4-1-3-3 average quality was 95,2......................i dont need answers from managers just write to see people the stupidness of developers.

Quote Originally Posted by paoki023 View Post
    its getting annoying and i am so pissed of u re changes every now and then,u have changed again possesion without informing us,i have a 6 star team playing home against 5 star team half with 4 star players,i ve got 2 supporters and full stadium and other person is missing from the game why the hell i ve got 56 possesion only?instaed of usually under these circumstances beeing around 62-38 for me?why do we have to suffer this ****?why u ruin my game just like that?playing legal formations 4-4-2 /4-3-1-2 what would have happened if i dont play at home,if i wasnt in the game and didnt had supporters?ha?the stupidness of some developers should have limits,i am ready to quit game.i am not sending a ticket cause even that u answer a week after u re answers is like i ask u about white and u talk about black,its pathetic.its better to write here so people can see how stupid u can get ,we should rate u too with stars as those pathetic posts like talking to 5 years old children how many 5 star defendres u got and etc.......really if u cant hadle pressure fire some people,i am offering my self freely with no salary to make u avoid stupidness!!!!!congrats of seeing today results i never saw 16 seasons now.wonder whats gonna come up next......
    League, Cup & CL winner all decided before a ball is kicked, it's that simple IMO.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91