Thread: LOGO changed by its own..

LOGO changed by its own..

I started Top eleven today and i modiefied my logo.I loged in some hours later and my logo changed as it was before i made mine logo.now i have to pay with tokens to change......WHAT THE .... any idea?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am not sure, a glitch? Please send a detailed request, with screen shots if you have them, to Nordeus Support

why should i put a screenshot??!! My logo is not like i want it to be ......D@MN
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-12-2014 at 12:05 PM.

I meant if you had taken screen shot of the one you were designing, to show them what was missing. Otherwise give a very detailed account to them and hopefully it can be fixed.

i know that here (in forum) you can't do actions like this(fix that) so you tell me to go Support nordeus.Believe me! i remember years ago in forum seeing posts by players complaining about the game .Nordeus does not give solutions :/ that's the truth ! Anyway i sent my problem. i hope i will recieve an answer but i dont think i'll have any solution

You know I have seen complaints on here about support, but I have always found them helpful when I had a problem. I hope yours can be fixed.

I see that tv rights changed.Nordeus want every player to log everyday ....contracts was 1.take 1 token every day and you dont need to log and 2.log every day take 1 token and every 4 in a row 1.Now they made the 1.Contact last 1 Day ! SMARTAAA...
    So kill your day in front of the computer! xxD

???

Which? It shows this on mine: LOGO changed by its own..-1.jpg LOGO changed by its own..-2.jpg LOGO changed by its own..-3.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOGO changed by its own..-ll.jpg Sorry for bad Screenshot :P

So i have the second option that you posted and the third(not unlocked yet)
    but the first one seems to be different xd

No it's clear. That is new, I guess. I have never seen it! I wonder if that is on teams that you have "taken over" or all? I don't remember seeing it on any team, even Level 1. But I always go for the log in every day one to get the most Tokens.