Thread: Lag and auctions...

Lag and auctions...

Hi guys. You all know how much it's hard to earn tokens. I farmed a week to buy a good player. I waited two hours+.
    i used 10 tokens and i was always leader on this auction. And then, at the end i had "wait" and lost this freakin auction? yes, i'm really, really mad, because it happened 7 times, and i'm really tired to farm for NOTHING (if i lose because the guy is better i really don't care. but if i lose and i was leader, it just do really suck.). I have lost a lot of tokens because of that. I repeat, i am not buying tokens because i just think it's not fair-play (it's just MY opinion) and i don't play all day long. So losing an auction because of server lag is just insane and strongly unfair. Scamed.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Go to Nordeus | Play anywhere, anytime support page and open a ticket explain them the problem and maybe they will help you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hi PricopGeorgeCătălin, thanks for your answer i really doubt they could do something for this. I think they'll call that "bad luck"
    But i'll try, thanks for your advice.

Have a nice week end!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If you will know what to tell them and a bit luck you can get them back, till now I didn't saw anybody who got them back, but when I writed first time to them they sended me back tokens, it was 12 or something like that, anyway I lost them all on 1 player
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

hehe i understand thanks a lot for your help, fingers crossed!