Thread: Skilled down??

Angry Skilled down??

At the end of the last season, most of my players were 5 stars, now with the new season started, all my 5 star players are now 4 and my 4 stars are now 3???

How does going up a level and winning my league make my players lose skill????

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It doesn't, your skill numbers have not changed.

The stars represent COMPARATIVE Quality: how good your players are for the Level they are on.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It doesn't, your skill numbers have not changed.

The stars represent COMPARATIVE Quality: how good your players are for the Level they are on.

Hmmmm ok thanks, so what your saying is it doesnt matter how good your players are, come the new season you'll need to buy better players anyway So dont get too attached to your good players, theres no way to get them good enough for the new season lol

Kinda defeats the purpose of skilling them up, you just dont get enough skill points to make your original team competitive

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, that depends. The faster trainers will keep up for awhile... I tend to keep my players for a least a few seasons. When they are three stars, and no chance of gaining back the fourth, I think about selling them. It's not just the stars, its how you have applied the points and how you utilise the player. If they produce, who cares what their stars are.. I know a couple teams with 2 star guys that still get 8 ratings, and Man of the Matches!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]