Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Friend's Calendar : inconsistencies and oddities !

Rookie

Question Friend's Calendar : inconsistencies and oddities !

Hi Managers and Nordeus !

First of all, I am a manager on my 11th season in League 11. I manage in live match everyday and support my friends all the same. So I know a lot about the game.

About Friend's Calendar. It seems rules are :
    - Friend's list is full visibility
    - Friendly games is full open too
    - Supporting games is "only" for Friend's same server !

My situation is : 2 sponsorship friends (on different servers) and 83 friends (keeping thanks to opponent games, to club's players I buy, to other supporters I decide to collaborate, to biddings between Level +4 I did, etc.). For my 83 friends, I checked and saw that none all of them can sell their 3/4/5 stars players to me. I think those I can are on the same server. I think those I cannot are not on the same server.

1- On my friend's calendar, I noticed my friends can all be supported, except my 2 sponsorship friends. As I explain, not all of them 83 are on my server. Why can I support every 83 if we are supposed to support only those of the same server ?

2- On the live matches, nearby friend's calendar Tab, normally we can support our friends that currently play at the live moment, isn't it ? What I checked is that none all of my friends appears with their live match !!! I suppose the only friend's same server appears ! So why my friends (same and different server, except sponsorship friends) are on my friend's calendar to support but not on the live match Tab ? And I checked too that some live matchs between 2 opponents appears which ones are not my friends. Why ???

3- Subsidiary question : if we see only friend's same server, why biddings between club show 4/9 star player away with only 1 skill point, some of them that can receive offers (same server) and some that cannot (different server, only viewable). We should only see players that we really can buy, isn't it ?

Do someone has any explanations ? Can Nordeus explain this ?

If it is possible to insert both same and different servers on the friend's calendar and on biddings between clubs, I think Nordeus can insert sponsorship friends on the friend's calendar too, isn't it ???

If it is possible to insert both same and different servers on the friend's calendar, I think Nordeus can insert everyfriends on different server into the live matchs Tab too, isn't it ??? Particularly important, as I have to support by the friend's calendar to be sure to support every friends !!! Too much painful with 83 people and 2 matches per day for each one. Easier would be to check on live moment only !

Thanks to managers for answers, explanations and to Nordeus for add a patch to Top 11 !!!
    Regards

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You can only support, see fixtures, and purchase players from Managers on your server. The players must be three to five star from your perspective for you to be able to make an offer.

You can view all your friends teams, play friendlies with them and send gifts no matter which server.

You can see matches from your Cup, League, and Champs League even if they aren't your friends.

I have no clue what you mean by sponsorship friends, if they are invitee they will be on same server.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Hi Cat,

Great to see a comment of such a person. I know you often intervene in this forum, and I am proud you take a minute to answer. As I said, I am a "everyday" user of Top Eleven and I can ensure I know the rules of Top Eleven

For sponsorship friends, it is the godson friend you invite to subscribe to Top 11 and which helps you to earn Tokens (200/500 seeing games, when logged by smartphone, when he allows one of his player to have a special abikity, etc.).

So I have to explain a lot my topic.

1/ A lot of my friends are on a different server of mine. But I do can support them (+2%) on the friend's calendar. "Why" is it possible for them but not for the godson friend ? Can Nordeus change it in adding too the godson friends ?

2/ For the live matchs tab (nearby the friend's calendar tab), it seems the problem is "only" for smartphone. I checked on my computer but noticed nothing special. I tried on my Android and saw "the problem".

3/ Bidding between club : you can see players coming from a different server. For sure, you cannot bid for them as it is not the same server ! "Why" Nordeus does show these players if we cannot bid for them ?

I will intervene in "Nordeus contact" to ask for fixing (solve) the problems. I will copy them a JPEG to show the problems !

Regards
    Last edited by Eric Jego; 04-15-2014 at 10:46 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes it does sound like there is a glitch (actually more than one) right now with the phone app, but yours is the weirdest I have heard of!
    The sponsored friends should be on your server. I have seen more than one person with issues on the bonuses not always working.
    I really hope Support sorts it out for you.
    Eric Jego likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]