Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fugazi

Thread: Disconnect at "less then one minute"

Disconnect at "less then one minute"

Dunno if it's just my connection, but I doubt it as I'm hooked on by LAN; but each and every time all counters are running; in the market, and in the window which shows your upcoming match. So I think I'm still connected but then the timer stops at less then 1 minute and it stays there indefinitely even if the match time has passed for a long time. Trying to connect then or change to the fixtures tab will get a connection closed after waiting for a minute or several minutes even. By the time I logged in again the match is already underway.

It's getting really annoying!

Anyone else has this?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This sounds like a symptom of a clock that isn't syched. Try http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-computer.html.

If you still have the same problem send a request to Nordeus Support

Hope it works, though I wouldn't have thought that was the problem as all timers are running perfectly. If I leave it alone for a few minutes it looks like I'm still connected, until I want to view a tab like fixtures. Strange, but I've followed your advice and will report back.

Thx

edit in: it doesn't happen all the time, if I'm actively using the app, it's ok.

Sometimes the timers look fine and just hang at the end, so maybe it's that.

How often do you restart your router? I wind up restarting mine about once a week, but then. we have att internet
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sadly it didn't help

Then you'd best try Support and see what they say... i dunno what else to try.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]