Thread: Champions league error

Champions league error

I've won a game in Champions League and also qualified for the 1/4 finals. I haven't received the prize money (aprox. 300k).

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The prize money for the final win is awarded the end. You receive competition money every match.

Yes, I know. But I'm talking about the fact that I haven't received any money even if I played at home, won the match and qualified in the next phase. The prize money I mentioned, that sum of approximately 300k is the sum that consists in: ticket sales, victory prize and reaching the next phase (1/4 finals) prize.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Victory prize listed in grid is for winning the FINAL.

Ticket, merch, and competition $ for the match happens instantly after each match. If you truly got nothing, contact Nordeus Support

I did that 3 hours ago, but no result . Anyway, thank you so much for your replies.

When will the support team answer my request and so I can receive what is rightly mine??? Because of the lack of funds, I lost a player...again! And I don't want to pay again as I already paid 20 euros from Sunday til now- it's even more frustrating:|

it doesnt show in your finance?
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T