Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By Adi Adi
  • 2 Post By Mr. Marco
  • 1 Post By malincho
  • 2 Post By Марина Кузнецова
  • 1 Post By Alex Cristian

Thread: Today I watched a match where I won, but after 2 hours the result becomes DRAW????

Today I watched a match where I won, but after 2 hours the result becomes DRAW????

Today I had a match in league, which is kind of important to regain the place 2nd. However, I won the match with a score of 1:0. But after the match, the screen hanged on the result, so I reload it and still the game was hanged on the result page, no other button was active. Then after 10 minutes, I reload the page again and same thing happened. Then for another 1 hour, I couldn't load the game, it was showing some error. However, 2-3 hours later, the game loaded and it was showing the match result was DRAW? I mean how come this happen, at the end of the season when every match is important. Could someone please check it and fix it for me.???

Erencelebioglu and malincho like this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

HELLO I wish to express deep disappointment with what DONE TODAY DURING THE GAME WHEN THE HALF TIME the score was 0-0 ( WATCHING THE GAME LIVE ) AND STARTED THE SECOND HALF AND WHILE THE SCORE WAS 1-0 IN FAVOUR OF MY TEAM , THE GAME STOPED. I can not get in the game TECHNICAL reason ( gouged MESSAGE ) THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE BIKE AND ABLE SERVER.WHEN after finishing this game I saw was incredible .... write 0-1 FINAL SCOR .PLEASE FOR IMMEDIATE QUICK AND THE TO MISTAKE CORRECTION.
    Erencelebioglu likes this.

Today I won my league match 3-1. Some minutes after the game the connection was lost.... and then 10 minutes later the result was shown as 0-0. I wrote about the bug to the support team 5 hours ago, but didn' get any answer...
    Erencelebioglu and malincho like this.

same happen to me today.... min 22 my score was 3-0 and at the end was 1-0...
    Erencelebioglu likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When the server crashes results are simulated without the manager's input. It is unfortunate that it happens, but that is how it resolves a crash.

Same thing happened to me today ... and i lost the 2nd leg of the cup semifinal because server maintenance began during my live match ... This is not fair i invested lots of tokens this season to win the triple thing ... who's responsable for this? Maybe the nerd that scheduled my match during maintenance time? GG Nordeus

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is NOT always server maintenance, it shows same screen during crash or maintenance.