Thread: League match occured even before it was scheduled to take place: Timing Issue

Angry League match occured even before it was scheduled to take place: Timing Issue

My team had a league match scheduled today at 10:00 am (Indiana, USA-East Time). I have never faced any issues synchronizing my zone's time with that of the server but today when I logged in at about 9:54am , I wasn't able to do so for about 4-5 minutes and when I finally did login at 10:00am, my match was already over and the game was drawn!

This is impossible and such a bug has never happened before. I logged in at the correct time but the game took place before the scheduled time, costing me valuable points and a possible place at the top of the league, with the season almost drawing to a close!

Can this be fixed or reset in any way? I feel cheated and disappointed in the game

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It sounds like today has been a bumper day for the server's crashing. If the server is down it simulates results without managers' input. There is no way to fix it, it has always resolved crashes that way. I have only had it happen a couple times, it really doesn't happen that often. It is unfortunate for it to happen late in the Season, very frustrating.