Thread: Ghost player?

Ghost player?

Hi guys, I'm a new guy here..
    I notice this weirdness with my opponent today..not so sure its a bug or something else, but somehow I'm curious though..seriously I don't mind the losing but what I saw 'bugged' me..

One DC goes missing in his formation..however that ghost appeared during our match..walla!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...pscf174720.png

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ps4295615d.png

as maybe any of u had came across this previously, kindly enlighten me..
    sorry for broken english..
    Thanks. .

His player was probably sold, has a red card or injured, so he didn't fill the spot yet before the match, but you have to have 11 players out on the pitch at the start, so the computer probably just took one of his subs and put him in that spot to start

Ahh..I see..
    Thanks RJ..👍

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

no problem

There are a few threads that explains this.

Players with red cards will be visible in the lineup. There are probably or used to be 11 players there but it is either

1. The player has retired so is removed from the starting 11 or
    2. The contract is not renewed yet, so the player doesn't show up in the graphic

But at match time, the game will fill in the blanks with subs and reserves and if there is enough then the game will go on. If there is less than 11 players available then you will be given a 3-0 win.

You can assume that this is a team in transition to being abandoned and more than likely you will have > 70% possession against him because of OOP (out of position players)

Cheers
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T