Thread: Problem with my friends

Angry Problem with my friends

Hello, I am playing in Top Eleven, One friend who lives in my town is playing too, We want to play together, We are friend in the game , also he is my referred but the problem is that we are level 2 and we are not in the same league and we were not in the last league, in the calendar, her matches, I do not see his matches on the calendar, I want solution to can to play in the same league.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Did you start playing at the same time, you bringing him in with an invite (him actually never having started the game until you invited), and he had no other friends playing when that happened? Because that is the only way to be sure to be on the same server.

If you cannot see his fixtures, then one of those things wasn't right, cos you are not on same server.
    It is hard, and there's no way to change except for new FB accounts, doing as described above. That's how we formed the 35T League, and it does work.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Same problem... I want to support some friends in live matches which I ADDed through my Facebook account, but I don't see them into the Friends schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan Mačak View Post
    Same problem... I want to support some friends in live matches which I ADDed through my Facebook account, but I don't see them into the Friends schedule.
    Those friends you added are apparently not on the same server as you; therefore, you will not be able to see their matches.