Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By John Naish

Thread: Facebook issues with TV Rights and Friend gifting

Facebook issues with TV Rights and Friend gifting

The TV Rights token acquisition never works as advertised. At best, I have been able to accrue 1 token per day, none of the others work correctly. With the Topofone "Quick Buck", the max received is 3 tokens, regardless of the number of consecutive days logged in. The max is supposedly 21. The Extra for Dedication does not work either. I logged in a week at the same time and received no extra tokens as advertised.

Also, the friend's gift system does not work. Each friend I have sends gifts, but it only allows me to add 1 of each gift per day, no matter how many friends send the same thing. IE: 3 friends send Rests, and I only get 1 added to my total.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Sullivan View Post
    The TV Rights token acquisition never works as advertised. At best, I have been able to accrue 1 token per day, none of the others work correctly. With the Topofone "Quick Buck", the max received is 3 tokens, regardless of the number of consecutive days logged in. The max is supposedly 21. The Extra for Dedication does not work either. I logged in a week at the same time and received no extra tokens as advertised.

Also, the friend's gift system does not work. Each friend I have sends gifts, but it only allows me to add 1 of each gift per day, no matter how many friends send the same thing. IE: 3 friends send Rests, and I only get 1 added to my total.
    With the rests and things, that is how it is designed, that you are only allowed to accept one gift of each kind per day.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!