Thread: cant connect

Thumbs up cant connect

i tried several hours now to play top11 using my fb, i tried even playing in topeleven.com but still it says "error connecting to server"...i'm using chrome, i followed ur steps bout clearing cache and even updating my flash player and i even visited the site Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Website Storage Settings panel but still nothing is happening...it's becoming so frustrating, i spent almost a day trying to connect lol....im beginning not to like this game...i missed out on my cl and league game cant connect-damn.jpg

Go to Facebook.com and try to connect if doesnt works go tell that to support :P

i always play using my fb but still i cant connect...somebody told me to play using topeleven.com so i tried but still d same result...

Same here, can't connect through my iPhone - could be some server maintenance? It'll probably be back up in an hour or so
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

i've been trying whole day to connect i started morning now its past midnight still cant...ggmu lol..

same here i can not connect trough my facebook or android can anyone tell me how to fix it ?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you have tried all the suggestions in this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...load-game.html and still no joy, please put in a request at Nordeus Support

off all day tried facebook and the website way of getting, went on support and needed to sign in and then send messages to all my friends that i was playing top 11, not happening