Thread: Missing Token! Tapjoy awarded me but Top eleven never delivery it to me!

Missing Token! Tapjoy awarded me but Top eleven never delivery it to me!

Missing Token! Tapjoy awarded me but Top eleven never delivery it to me!-missing-token.jpgMissing Token! Tapjoy awarded me but Top eleven never delivery it to me!-missing-token-2.jpg

As attached above, topjoy got error not awarding me the Hyundai fans park (8token) and Plundernaugt (6 token) for completing the task, i file in complaint with print screen as prove. and tapjoy reply me saying that they will claim me both, however very disappointing one is it doesn't top up in my top eleven! Please help me check, dont make me complete the task and get nothing!\

The attached file below are the prove i download and pay plundernaught until level 2(the instruction is download and run, and i did more than that!), another one is me pin and write on hyundai fans park and i even try to promote TOP ELEVEN putting both words capital letter there. but sadly tayjoy didn't award me, and i show the prove, they email me to confirm that they already send me the token, however this time Top Eleven didn't top up for me.

Please help! Every token counts and I already did more than that to earn those 14 tokens!

P/S: my emai is syberwong@gmail.com and my Top Eleven Id is Real United

Missing Token! Tapjoy awarded me but Top eleven never delivery it to me!-complain-4.jpgMissing Token! Tapjoy awarded me but Top eleven never delivery it to me!-complain-5.jpgMissing Token! Tapjoy awarded me but Top eleven never delivery it to me!-img_0617.jpg
    Last edited by Real United; 06-23-2014 at 08:56 AM. Reason: add on info

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is the Forum, we can do nothing about that here. You should try Nordeus Support if you think it is on Top11 side where the issue is.

I completed the fan park offer and got the tokens straight away. Probably helps that I read what to do correctly, followed the instructions and listened to other peoples advise, instead of thinking I knew everything and telling people they were wrong.

6198 Tokens, all from farming offers like that one. Not bad for someone who doesn't know what they are doing, eh

Oh, go check the ages of the players along with the positions of those players I listed yesterday. Looks like you were wrong yet again on that score too Real United.

It's not that hard to farm thousands of tokens like I do - and it doesn't cost a penny. I could easily show you how to do it (I've posted a tutorial on here before but it was taken down - older members can verify that for you), but seeing as you already know how to do everything, you won't need my help on that, will you