Thread: Competition problem, bugs.

Exclamation Competition problem, bugs.

Ok, let me get this right at the start. I am to believe that sometimes I may be pitted against teams up or two a little bit, usually a level or two right? Also, it is my understanding that level 4+ you cannot return to the levels 1-3 again, right?

In my current league, which is supposed to be level 3, there is a level 9 player easily destroying everyone in every match. How is a level 9 player with the Old School achievement (1 year veteran) allowed into a level 3 league where he wins every match with ease?? Is there a game bug exploit going on here?

Also, the only other team in my league appears to be exploiting some kind of bug in which the opening goal in both games happened exactly in the same fashion at almost exactly the same moment of time within 15 minutes of the opening of the match... a player on the bench scores a goal that my 4 star, one-on-one stopper can never save. In both matches the same player opening that team's scoring for them with a player not in the match scoring the goal in such a way that it says my goalies "miscues the save." Happening identically two times against the same opponent by the same player on the bench is just a little too coincidental to be believable, especially when my opponent made no such substitutions. So, again, is this some kind of game bug people are exploiting?

Also, this team with the player scoring from the bench also used an illegal formation, players out of position, I get the 80-20 possession advantage but in the first match I lose 3-1 and return leg (with +12% home advantage and high win bonus) it was all I could do to salvage a 1-1 draw after having spent a few million on better players for the second half of the season. Something isn't right with that. Also, this guy is another higher than level 3 player, maybe that accounts for why these teams are unbeatable and using illegal formations?

As a longtime online gamer (since 1997) I know all too well that people will stoop to any depth to gain any advantage which is why I'm inquiring about some of the dubious things I am seeing.

for the level 9 guy he probably just took over a lower level club. As for the illegal formation it doesn't matter what bonus possession you have because it will always still be 80-20. You will always find people who are doing this, so you can either deal with it or quit

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    for the level 9 guy he probably just took over a lower level club. As for the illegal formation it doesn't matter what bonus possession you have because it will always still be 80-20. You will always find people who are doing this, so you can either deal with it or quit

Yeah, perhaps I should find a better, more realistic game to play, lol.

But really, right there on the Top Eleven page the designers themselves say you cannot take over a low level team once you are past a certain level.

Also, where is there sporting code in putting a high-level, super-team more than 15 quality points higher than other teams? I'm talking LEVEL 9 vs LEVEL 3.

Hell, why not just put me in a League with level 20 teams? At least then I might have a fighting chance. lol

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Cup used to.

The Manager's level is what he is, but in League(s) it will show the Team level. Occasionally you might get thrown in to a League one of two levels different from your own, and Cup is based on average Q of best 14 until you get to top of server then it's number of teams from the top.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]