Thread: new week, new "free video" that doesn't give you anything after watching it!

Addicted

new week, new "free video" that doesn't give you anything after watching it!

Another week, another video that you watch to earn free stuff but after watching it you get nothing in return!
    This has happened three times in three weeks now. How difficult is it to code these things properly Nordeus?

This week it is the LEGO video that you stops you from earning stuff. This is my first video today, so it means that i can't get past this one and watch the other 5-9 videos that would give me things

Disappointing stuff from Nordeus once again. I'm uploading a picture of this latest bug.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new week, new "free video" that doesn't give you anything after watching it!-nordeus-crap.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    Another week, another video that you watch to earn free stuff but after watching it you get nothing in return!
    This has happened three times in three weeks now. How difficult is it to code these things properly Nordeus?

This week it is the LEGO video that you stops you from earning stuff. This is my first video today, so it means that i can't get past this one and watch the other 5-9 videos that would give me things

Disappointing stuff from Nordeus once again. I'm uploading a picture of this latest bug.

Have the same issue! ... Tried to solve it by reloading(F5) the browser, but it didnt work.....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    I saw a great 18 yo on the transfer market today. Turns out I only needed 20k more to bid for him. If I had done that, I would have got him because NOBODY else bid for him.

So basically, Nordeus' weekly "our things don't work as they should" made me unable to get this player. Otherwise, I would have watched a few videos and received the needed 20k

Rookie
    Sometime, when this happens to me. I would just click on the video. Then exit out of the video pop up and I get credited for the video

i have the same problem,nothing recived after watching the video