Thread: Too many injuriens - no tokens

Too many injuriens - no tokens

between today and yesterday, 5 of my most important players got injueried, and i dont have tokens or med kits. what should i do??

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Looks like you can't do to much, but is wierd that you got so many in just 2 days, did you was training them?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    I have 3 Injuries in just 2 games aswell, all my best player were knock out, in the last game of the last season 2 of my good players got injured aswell, all between 4-7 days. Awkward, reason why I stop playing tomorrow, beside the fact that this game is random as sh

Same here. Today 5 important players were injured - 4/5 days on average - and a broken leg, 15 days... wtf is going on...
    [ Santos FC ]

Ikr I play on 2 devices and in one of them 4 players were injured in 2 matches
    the other 3 players were injured in 3 matches...

No doubt, the injuries rate has been upgraded by Nordeus.
    [ Santos FC ]

Rookie
    i had last season same problem that 6 players (important players) were injuried , i had nothing (tokens bags ..) i just prayed that my reserve players will do good but i won all the games