Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Videos offers aren't working

Rookie

Videos offers aren't working

The watch videos to earn tokens aren't working.
    I can watch the video, but it doesn't add the points to my tally. It allows me to watch the same video again, but still nothing. After watching the same video about 10 times, still nothing. I tried signing out and back in again. I left it a day and tried it again but doesn't work. I noticed that when the video is running the bar showing the time doesn't change and stays at 0:00.
    There is definately a problem here.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When trying to earn watching videos, it is important to have no Ad, Script or Pop-up blockers running, and cookies accepted. I also clear the browser history/cookies and Flash data and restart the browser when I am having problems. Usually that works.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    When trying to earn watching videos, it is important to have no Ad, Script or Pop-up blockers running, and cookies accepted. I also clear the browser history/cookies and Flash data and restart the browser when I am having problems. Usually that works.

No theres a problem with the videos. Its nothing to do with anything youve said. It started last night and is still the same.

Apprentice

Videos playing , no bonuses

Don't know if you have noticed, but on playing the videos for extra bonuses, most of the time the video doesn`t count down and you also don't get the bonuses. Anyone else noticed this and if they know how to rectify this ,then can they enlighten the rest of us . Cheers.

I've watched a few the night and it's working Ok.... it annoyed that a few of them are 6mins+ now....

check that just watched another - apparently you have to share some of them on facebook now to get the boost.....

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Johno is right, on some you need to click on a share or maybe a link to get credit.

I have successfully watched some today, thing is, they differ for location so I might not be where the nonworking one plays.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie spence View Post
    Don't know if you have noticed, but on playing the videos for extra bonuses, most of the time the video doesn`t count down and you also don't get the bonuses. Anyone else noticed this and if they know how to rectify this ,then can they enlighten the rest of us . Cheers.
    Cat this is what I'm taking about. Also some videos do work and some don't. It has nothing to do with sharing or anything your saying. The videos (some) are not working.

Rookie
    So its in the UK that theres an issue with the videos. As Im watching the one Johno is talking about which is 6+ minutes long.

Same as above.The videos arent working in safari or firefox but are working in chrome,but you only get half a dozen max.

I'm using Firefox browser, some I've watched ok and have received the reward, others you have to watch and then share to get the reward. I'm UK based and no problems this end - I'm running AVG and windows firewall...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast