Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Facebook Problems

Apprentice

Facebook Problems

Anyone else struggling to get on the game?? When I open the app it begins to log-in but then says "Oops, we had problems with the Facebook connection"

I've got a great wifi signal and have no problems with logging onto Facebook - strange how I can't get on to the game therefore......

Anyone else?? Or just me?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    Anyone else struggling to get on the game?? When I open the app it begins to log-in but then says "Oops, we had problems with the Facebook connection"

I've got a great wifi signal and have no problems with logging onto Facebook - strange how I can't get on to the game therefore......

Anyone else?? Or just me?
    Yes, I am also facing the same problem on my Android set since many days......

mine won't log in on my phone but on laptop it will, but i'm missing quite a few friends off my list at the bottom of the screen. hope they sort it out soon, good luck getting on everyone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chewer30 View Post
    mine won't log in on my phone but on laptop it will, but i'm missing quite a few friends off my list at the bottom of the screen. hope they sort it out soon, good luck getting on everyone
    Missing friends problem is also there...

Connection problems

Hi,

Help!!

Since yesterday i cant login. It keeps saying:

Facebook login error

Oeps we had problems with connection to Facebook. Please try again..

In on WiFi and 4G.. Its updated and nothing wrong with facebook

Whats the problem?

Yea same here phone having login to Facebook problem, can you sort this out a fast as you can as most if my matches are while I'm at work, so this could cost me big time.

Same. I have big games today and haven't been able to log on since last night. I have cleared browser history, reinstalled Facebook and still will not log on on my iphone. Only thing left is reinstall game and I'm ****ting it at doing that as I don't wanna lose my team.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninky View Post
    Same. I have big games today and haven't been able to log on since last night. I have cleared browser history, reinstalled Facebook and still will not log on on my iphone. Only thing left is reinstall game and I'm ****ting it at doing that as I don't wanna lose my team.
    Uninstalling the game will not result in losing your team......Plus I think this will not solve your problem......

Any ideas what else I can try or is it an email to nordeus? Top of the table game today as well. Gutted

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninky View Post
    Any ideas what else I can try or is it an email to nordeus? Top of the table game today as well. Gutted
    Play the game on FB or on TOP11 site simple......

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast