Thread: Where is the Player I bought?

Angry Where is the Player I bought?

I purchases a player Andrew Koswal for 7.36M. I am not seeing him included in my squad after the purchase. I lost my token and the player. Why is this?Where is the Player I bought?-kos3.jpgWhere is the Player I bought?-kos.jpgWhere is the Player I bought?-kos4.jpgWhere is the Player I bought?-kos2.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He should appear in your Team after a delay, up to a couple hours. This happens if the player was scheduled for a match in the Team he is leaving, or if your or the seller's clock does not agree with the server's (http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-computer.html)

If you do not get him in the next couple hours, send a request to Nordeus Support to find out what happened

Rookie
    think team have capacity of 21 players you need to sell or sack player to sign he new one u have 7 days to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Asm Saeed View Post
    think team have capacity of 21 players you need to sell or sack player to sign he new one u have 7 days to do so
    The player was never added in the first place. It is usually added even you have more than 21 and it leaves you the option to sign within 7 days or lose it. Besides......I only had 20 players (3 reserves, which means I had room for 1 more).

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren M. Kidar View Post
    The player was never added in the first place. It is usually added even you have more than 21 and it leaves you the option to sign within 7 days or lose it. Besides......I only had 20 players (3 reserves, which means I had room for 1 more).
    While you are correct, your math is wrong. Max is 22 players (11 starters, 7 subs, 4 reserves).
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    While you are correct, your math is wrong. Max is 22 players (11 starters, 7 subs, 4 reserves).
    It doesn't matter...I still never got the player even though all my screen shots indicates I should have...Its been 3 days.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Did you put in a request at Support? They should have replied by now if you did so when it happened.

Please keep on mind this is the Forum, we cannot fix issues.

I had the same problem before. It's important bug. Please solve it.