Thread: I just signed 2 free players and wasted few token, however they are not in m squad !

I just signed 2 free players and wasted few token, however they are not in m squad !

I just signed 2 free players and wasted few token, however they are not in m squad ! I receive msg of me successfully signing them and and print screen and msg together with my success bid page as well.

Please check what happen, my tokens are deducted and yet players not in yet, what happen? I never experienced this before after signing more than 100 players.

Any top 11 guys to help on this issue??

I just signed 2 free players and wasted few token, however they are not in m squad !-my-squad.jpg
    I just signed 2 free players and wasted few token, however they are not in m squad !-signing-1.jpg
    I just signed 2 free players and wasted few token, however they are not in m squad !-signing-2.jpg
    I just signed 2 free players and wasted few token, however they are not in m squad !-signing-b-1.jpg
    I just signed 2 free players and wasted few token, however they are not in m squad !-signing-b-2.jpg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my squad.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	28168

Rookie
    This happens sometimes. It's just a co*k-up with the servers. Just refresh after a while and the servers will catch up and everything will be fine. It's happened to me before, don't worry.

I refreshed more than 10 times, even try on my iphone then facebook app too, have been almost 1 hour already...

every time i refresh the 2 msg of me successful signing the 2 players keep displayed but they r not in my squad
    Last edited by Real United; 08-24-2014 at 04:24 AM.

wtf after trying refreshin so many time, they 2's auction r recalculating again!!!!
    I just signed 2 free players and wasted few token, however they are not in m squad !-wtf-1.jpg

u can see the time at the bottom right, i won the 2 auion at 11.30am and receive success bid msg, then at the time of 12.30pm they 2 still not in my squad and their auctions reopen and recalculating again, so ridiculous..... i m forced to waste 2 more token to re-confirm the transfer ...omg really nothing to say
    Last edited by Real United; 08-24-2014 at 04:36 AM.

Qyu
    try Nordeus Support

I think its better then posting it in forum . at least you'll get answer