Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Pete Cresswell
  • 1 Post By kynan

Thread: Are you kidding me!?!?!

Angry Are you kidding me!?!?!

So basically, I'm bidding on a player into the 10th KO Round and i place my bid with 7 seconds left and Nordeus decides to have my bid not accepted because of an error in THEIR servers. And before any of you skeptics want to question me, i had 3.7M (going for 1.9M) and had 40 odd tokens left over. Soooo, can i get refunded my tokens because YOU f!@ked me over? F!@k off Nordeus. Fix your goddamn servers.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-28-2014 at 07:13 AM.

Oh, and just so you know, it was a NordGen that i was f!@ked out of
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-28-2014 at 07:13 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You should try sending a detailed request (with screen shot if you have) to Nordeus Support maybe they refund, maybe not but worth trying.

It wasn't necessarily their server, a drop in connection will do the same thing. (I never bid on a phone for this reason)
    Pete Cresswell likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You should try sending a detailed request (with screen shot if you have) to Nordeus Support maybe they refund, maybe not but worth trying.

It wasn't necessarily their server, a drop in connection will do the same thing. (I never bid on a phone for this reason)
    I've lost a couple of auctions in the past due to my 3G connection being slow to post a bid - so now I only bid if I'm on wi-fi or cable.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    I've lost a couple of auctions in the past due to my 3G connection being slow to post a bid - so now I only bid if I'm on wi-fi or cable.
    Yep, I've also had the same issue. Its one of the reasons why I always bid early in a round once I've identified a player I am willing to use tokens on. The amount of times I lost players waiting until the last second to bid - and I'm sure I've won players by others doing the same to me - only to see my bid not accepted is stupid.

If you know you want the player it doesn't matter if you bid 1 second into the round as you will only win the round if you are the only bidder.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

I didnt get a screenshot, and iwas on my computer

You can ask, but don´t count on it. I lost an auction too while bidding from my smartphone. **** happens. You may use a google glass to send them a proof video and still it could be your providers fault as well. Just ask but don´t hang your hopes too high.