Thread: Get free Token on topeleven.com

Unhappy Site issues on topeleven.com

I don't know why the thread was created but i miss the text. Never the less I can't watch any video on topeleven.com anyway. Last month at least it worked with Maxthon and sometimes with chrome but forget about the other browsers. For a few days I could hardly get some videos to play. Wheather the opened frames were white all over so I couldn't even click on play or as it is since yesterday that the whole browsertab freezes. I didn't change any settings during last month on my browsers so can anybody tell me what's the problem? There seams to be a problem on topeleven.com

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The amount of videos available varies by area. Depending on which partner is running the videos, it can display a blank frame or say "sorry not available" which usually means you are not eligible to watch it. There could just be none available at this time for you to watch.

I have had no problems this week, and there hasn't been a huge amount of complaints on here. So, I would clear the cache, cookies of your browser(s) as well as the data from Flash and see if that helps. You could also try the tab "wintokens" and look for watch video offers there.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-02-2014 at 10:08 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Steffen Hermann View Post
    since yesterday that the whole browsertab freezes. I didn't change any settings during last month on my browsers
    Same problems here. Yesterday,when i was clicked on 'Watch video', the whole site was go grayed, like video player is opened, but i have cann't se him. Today videos working, but always i get 'The video was not completed yet'. And i dont get any Tokens.

Today,when i was click 'Watch videos' for first time, i think beta/new player was open. For one video (just one was able for watch) i was get 16%/100% for one Token. That is more than 5 videos for one Token? WTF? I hope this beta player will not replace current one.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have seen the % one, and the one where you watch 3 for 1, rare 1 for 1's, and one where it's anywhere from 3 to 6 for a Token.

I've gotten the greyed out screen, reloaded the page, and got one more video, and also have had the button disappear (which basically means no more videos)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For last three day i always get 'Video is not completed yet'. I will not play anymore, if this **** bug will ****inue.

I now merly got to play some videos but there's also the problem that despite watching at least 6 times out of 2/2 videos there wasn't even added one single token. The Bullet for completed videos doesn't appear so there still stands 'The video was not completed yet'. I can't belive that this should be a browser issue.