Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My bids are all on WAIT

My bids are all on WAIT

So I'm playing on my ipad and i got 2 bids all on WAIT. It's already been 20 mins after the time expired and it still shows WAIT so not sure what is going on.

this is on my Ipad account. The one that I didn't connect to facebook to play. has anyone seen this as well? i hope that if nordeus doesn't give me the player, they at least give me back the token since i was unable to make follow up bids.

Rookie

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The things you describe are usually the result of your machine's clock not synching with the server's, on a pc I know how to synch a clock, but I don't know about Iproducts. It might be a simple thing in settings to set your machine to the correct time. It could also be connection/lag.

Apparently it's a known issue with Ipads in particular using other time sensitive programs:
    http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/artic...ay_not_be_sure
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-22-2014 at 03:32 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i just checked and my ipad clock is set to automatic. so not sure how else to correct

just an update. my first bid came in and i got the player since i was "qualified as leader" in that. i guess i lost my 2nd bid since i wasn't the leader on that one. can't complain anymore since i still got a player i needed.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Settings -> General -> Date & Time -> Set Date & Time maybe?
    What time does your Ipad say it is in relation to actual time (The Official NIST US Time)
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    just close and open the app that's what i usually do

well the time on my ipad is same as the link you gave me. maybe my ipad is a few seconds early since it changed the minute earlier

Yes, that few seconds is problematic. Most phones and computers synch to correct time automatically unless set otherwise, but apparently some Ipads, that doesn't work.

You could try checking real time and try setting it as close to that as you can before you start the T11 app.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bid on several players today only to have the "wait" issue come up on several. At one point, during the "wait" I was able to place an additional bid on a few of these players, then was notified that I won the bids even without the full knockout process taking place. I have not gotten any of the players I supposedly won, and am without several tokens now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast