Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: How could improve time gap when substitue??

How could improve time gap when substitue??

Especially when play injure.
    It takes a long time to become young.

have a fast connection and use a desktop computer
    BeckStar and Cat Harrison like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Have you ever noticed how fast auto-subs are ? takes 1-3' to sub an injured player.
    If it takes you lots of time thats cause either you'r slow or your connection is..
    It usually takes me 2-3' to sub anyone once i hit "Save"

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes your connection speed has a lot to do with it. I have found over the last couple seasons the times improved for subs that previously. But I am on a very fast internet most of the time. When I am forced to use phone or microlaptop the times are much much longer.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree with the above. Subs take way too long. In fact, I will save a sub, and the play-by-play will show a goal, penalty kick, corner kick, etc, everything that actually stops time and would allow a sub-in, but still a sub does not happen until minutes later.

It would be a nice feature if there was a short pause in the game when a player becomes injured, allowing the manager to make a substitution without suffering.

Subs do take too long and its particularly irritating in the last 10 mins when its unlikely you'll get a guy on and you're getting a possession penalty.

While I think ping and errors will play a part I suspect that the timing of the sub in the (what appears to be) the 5 minute cycle in matches impacts too. I've not tested whether a sub 2 or 1 mins from the end of the cycle gets on in the next or the one after because tbh I just thought of the above nonsense just now and decided to dump it here. >.<

Being able to toggle the Auto-sub on while watching could help a bit too because my Assistant Coach Otto Teem can often get them on in a minute (server side).

I have to select substitutions before the 75 min mark or sometimes they wont make it