Thread: Incorrect play-by-play

Incorrect play-by-play

I was finished playing a game, where I was level 28, him 26, and his goal keeper went down 2 minutes into the game. The coach was not watching the game and didnt have auto-subs on, so the rest of the game he played without a goalie. Play-by-play, though, mentions "goal keeper" quite often. "So-and-so gets around the goal keeper! its a chance!"

For the rest of the game, I had many shots on target, yet it kept displaying the goal keeper saving those shots. Seems like a bug to me. Also somewhat unfair.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Another of his players was covering goal. I really dislike how the game treats non-subbed injuries.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's an algorithm. c++ not real life, but I agree there should at least be a loss of possession when subs are not preset

His players must have done a really good job playing a position they were not trained for.
    Either way, the goalie's name was used in play by play even though he was injured (and I assume off the field?). Maybe an injured player, when not subbed out, just lays on the ground, or limps around.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeh maybe. When I have an injury after my last sub I tend to put the injured guy in the way somewhere in hope that that's the case and the opps will trip over him.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]