Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By manitouGR
  • 2 Post By Neil McKendry
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: End of Season De-Levels players?

End of Season De-Levels players?

Hi all, I am a new player, this is actually my 2nd season (I started mid-way of the previous one) and what I noticed is that just before 2nd season started, ALL my players went down 1 STAR (5 quality points). Is that normal??

From what I see, the progress of the players during one season is not enough to cover that gap.

Please let me know if this is something normal or some sort of bug so I open a complaint ticket.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Its completely normal. The star rating is relative to your league level. So you're correct that your player have gone down 1*, but their 'quality points' will remain exactly the same.

I can't remember the exact numbers, lets say that at league level 1 a player with a skill level of 10-14 is 3*, 15-19 is 4* and so on. On the first day of the new season (if you've been promoted) a player who was level 18 (previously 4*) will now appear as 3*, but they'll still be level 18. You'll also notice that your players Market Value decreases each season too - I think this is just because they're one year older.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Neil McKendry; 10-07-2014 at 11:18 AM.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Where are my players' stars? - Top Eleven be a Football Manager

What he said. ^

I'm afraid tackling this issue is one of your key jobs as a manager. Will your current squad do the job at a higher level? You can buy in replacements or build a team that will keep pace or both or something else.

Thanx a lot for valuable info!