Thread: Player value doesn't increase

Player value doesn't increase

I signed a player a week or two ago and, despite him increasing his skills significantly, he's stuck on the same value. He's an 18 year old player who has increased from 99* to 102* but his value has remained fixed at £104m.

Any suggestions?

VIP
    Maybe it's max value for a player... Do you have any player more valued than him? Go check other 18 years old players in other teams of your league...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have some that are more, only like 106M though. That sounds like a glitch, and maybe you should take some screen shots and send that question to Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I have some that are more, only like 106M though. That sounds like a glitch, and maybe you should take some screen shots and send that question to Nordeus Support
    Maybe it's max value for his level, can't say for sure...

This is my guess: the increments players increase by get larger the higher you get. At the lowest levels players got better by levels of .1 thousand. The higher they go the larger the increments. When your players get to 5 million they only increase by .1 million (before it was .01 million) So at that level it appears they only go by 1 million increments. So maybe just the way the rounding works your player has been stuck at the same value for awhile, even though his skill points are going up. I could be way off on this one though

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Maybe it's max value for his level, can't say for sure...
    Yup looks like you're exactly right. I've had a look at other teams at the same level as me, and 104m seems to be the maximum value. Oddly, I've got another player who seems to be stuck at 102m as well, even though the 'cap' seems to be 104m.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil McKendry View Post
    Yup looks like you're exactly right. I've had a look at other teams at the same level as me, and 104m seems to be the maximum value. Oddly, I've got another player who seems to be stuck at 102m as well, even though the 'cap' seems to be 104m.
    Is he 18 years old too? Same quality?