Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kaizer Franz

Thread: Champion's legaue misunderstand

Addicted

Champion's legaue misunderstand

Champion's legaue misunderstand-screenshot1094.jpg
    Champion's legaue misunderstand-screenshot1095.jpg
    Champion's legaue misunderstand-screenshot1096.jpg

Big question , the two teams won 3-2 at home so at the end it makes 5-5 and two goals at away for the two teams , so extra times , and then 1-1 so the turkish team has 3 goals at away and the pictures show the ( E ) near the Greek team , i don't undestand ! What does it means ( E ) ?

VIP
    Greek team won after Extra time... But the other team should go through 'cause of 3 away goals...

Addicted
    So why the ( E ) is near the Greek team ? It should be near the Turkish one to say that he will go through ...

Addicted
    Ok , in my mind the ( E ) should be placed near the team wich go in quarter final , but maybe it is placed near the team wich won the second leg but it doesn't mean that he will go trough !

Yeah, I'd assume the E relates to the match result rather than the 2 leg result but I agree it seems strange when ET only came about because of the 2-game situation.

But all will become clear after the day's reset and new fixtures are out.

Addicted
    With this capture , take from July Fourth personnal topic i have confirmation that the (E) place near one or one team doesn't mean the team will go through

Champion's legaue misunderstand-screenshot1099.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

yeah, E is the same as P, in that the team who won that specific game is the team that gets the extra letter. They leave the aggregate score calculating to the managers (maybe something they should add, an aggregate score column of some sort, maybe highlight the goal tally of the team with more away goals)

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought