Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: tranfer end unnormal

tranfer end unnormal

after 3 rounds, of a player tranfer, in the 4th round didn't let me to make an offer... waist of tokens

tranfer end unnormal-untitled.jpg

Rookie
    This has happened to me Twice.... 2 days back same thing happened in 10th round of bidding.... lost 11 tokens

I have this thing once in 20th round .... sh..t happens

VIP
    If you tried to bid in last seconds of the round, it happens if your PC clock ain't synchronized with game time...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    If you tried to bid in last seconds of the round, it happens if your PC clock ain't synchronized with game time...
    No, I tried at least 10sec's earlier and the offer button was disabled!!!
    **** mastn't happen in a game you pay for tokens.
    Probably that way nordeous make you buy tokens more and more!
    Last edited by George Soulantikas; 10-10-2014 at 07:50 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Usually bidding issues are either clock not synched (http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-technical-issues/20221-wait-synchronizing-time-your-computer.html ) OR internet/signal connection is too slow or inconsistant.
    Make sure you have a good connection before going into bidding. I usually restart my router to make sure I'm at best.

You could also try reporting to Nordeus Support

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Usually bidding issues are either clock not synched (http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-technical-issues/20221-wait-synchronizing-time-your-computer.html ) OR internet/signal connection is too slow or inconsistant.
    Make sure you have a good connection before going into bidding. I usually restart my router to make sure I'm at best.

@Cat Harrisson my connection is excellent and never before I had such problems. The clock was and is sychronized. Usally when it's not I have delays in countdowns.
    Also the Nordeus Support[/QUOTE] page you send me is not allow me do login with facebook or tweeter accounts and it's in unknown to me language even if I choose to view it in English. I'm trying to register (in that foreign to me language) but nothing. So I can't submite a ticket. Trying 2 days but not luck.
    Thanks for responding here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

@Cat Harrisson my connection is excellent and never before I had such problems. The clock was and is sychronized. Usally when it's not I have delays in countdowns.
    Also the Nordeus Support[/QUOTE] page you send me is not allow me do login with facebook or tweeter accounts and it's in unknown to me language even if I choose to view it in English. I'm trying to register (in that foreign to me language) but nothing. So I can't submite a ticket. Trying 2 days but not luck.
    Thanks for responding here.

P.S. why have to be approved my posts from a moderator to be viewed?

OK I made to login in Support page... I checked my spam folder and an e-mail was there wroten in the same unknown for me language but with a link where I click it and got in.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The link was in English. In the upper right area there is a language selection.

tranfer end unnormal-supprt.png

sometimes new users get caught in the automatic spam filter, sorry, when that happens manual approval is needed.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast