Thread: connection to facebook problem on iphone 5

connection to facebook problem on iphone 5

For some bizarre reason the game wont log in on my iphone 5 its keeps saying oops we had problems with the connection to facebook please try again yet i havent changed any settings or anything can you please advise as to how to resolve this problem, its so frustrating, anyone got any ideas

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    check your settings/permissions for the T11 and FB apps. If you have FB app be signed in to it and then launch game (this works on android I hope it's the same for apple)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-16-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    check your settings/permissions for the T11 and FB apps. If you have FB app be signed in to it and then launch game (this works on android I hope it's the same for apple)
    It does indeed... It sometimes happens to me as well on my iphone. All I do is sign out and back into FB then open the T11 app again.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by dogsflesh View Post
    For some bizarre reason the game wont log in on my iphone 5 its keeps saying oops we had problems with the connection to facebook please try again yet i havent changed any settings or anything can you please advise as to how to resolve this problem, its so frustrating, anyone got any ideas
    I have exactly the same problem. I have tried everything. Log Off/Log In from facebook, delete cache, restart both iphone and ipad but nothing. Permissions are OK. Until yesterday it worked fine. Any advice??

I again started getting this problem today, cost me my Cup final too actually. I had this problem from October last year and it was finally resolved in April of this year. Numerous complaints and queries were sent to Nordeus tech support but they insisted it was Facebook's issue. I updated my Facebook app (iOS 7) today but still won't login. I never understood the problem as I could login to my friends Top Eleven but not mine. Tried updating game, Facebook, logging in and out, deleting both apps and re-installing, deleting caches etc. etc. as Nordeus suggested but it never worked. Then one random day in April it just started working again. I really hope this issue doesn't affect anyone else for as long this time. Maybe someone will find a solution.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The best chance is have FB app open and logged in to your FB account that is associated with T11, then launch the game and it should see that FB account. Sometimes erasing data of app helps, and making sure the permissions of the apps allow them to share that info,

If that doesn't work I would say to report it to Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for your reply Cat, unfortunately none of your suggestions helped me. Last year when this happened Nordeus repeatedly said it was Facebooks issue however I believe that they simply have no idea what the issue is. It is weird that it happened to me in October last year and I was without the app until April 2014, and now it has happened this October as well. As far as I'm concerned if a company takes your money for a product/in-app purchase/etc. then they are duty bound to investigate and solve the problem regardless of whether or not they are not the cause of the issue. Don't offer Facebook integration if you will use them as an excuse for problems and say you cannot solve them. If it was a Facebook issue then surely many more users would be affected.

I'm having the same problem. since October 2014 ...

I do not know what to do ...

:-(