Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Young players adopted from school make very slow progress

vad
    Apprentice

Young players adopted from school make very slow progress

Twice when I adopted young player from the school into the team, I noticed that his progress from the training was far lower than expected. Such as, when I buy 18-21 year old at auction, he makes very fast progress, with practice games giving him 100+ points. But adopted 18-year old only gained about 20, like if he was 28-year old. When this happened first time, I thought it was unfortunate coincidence, so I sold him. But some time later I adopted another one, and saw absolutely the same picture.

Those that are free, are slow trainers, only those that cost tokens are good trainers, and even those, some are faster then others.
    Steppenwolf likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Those that are free, are slow trainers, only those that cost tokens are good trainers, and even those, some are faster then others.
    I see, thanks. But I wonder, what might be the point for Nordeus to implement it. Also, if I understand correctly, when I sell him, which I of course will do at once, he probably will become fast trainer in the new team? (because however many times I purchased 18 y.o., not one was ever slow). If so, then again, how can that be justified? just curious.

A slow trainer Will be always a slow trainer, this nothing to do with performances, they can be great players, just dont last many seasons in the team.
    If you look for the expensive 18 years old, thats Why, higher the price, higher the training speed.

Those free academy players, are there just to be changed for money, since there quality is low fir our team.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!