Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: replay the cup match

replay the cup match

hello. im login with my original nickname. so i check the game mb 20 minutes before the game and maiteneance still was in progress. i want to change my first eleven players but i cant because of ur updates. so i vote for replaying of match

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Always try to set your Team up for Cup on the last day of the previous Season, because sometimes it happens exactly when the day starts, I have had it happen a few times.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How many of you have miss the 1st cup match during new season start.
    Is happen to me that there is maintenance is in progress before new season start time in between 10:00am to 14:00pm and i can't log on to the game during this timing, but just after i can log in to the game after 14:00pm and found out that my 1st cup match was play at 11:59am and i miss the match.
    Is good to demand to have a day off, Nordeus can do they maintenance and on the same day after the maintenance we can log on to buy/sell player at the open market, play some friendly match to test out the new formation and prepare for our new season.
    The current system right now, there is no time for us to prepare for the new season,cup match is start without know the schedule.

I know it sucks but for right now this is how things work, so as Cat said, set your team up to play a match the day before, so if your match is right away, then your team will be set up

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

But you don't know what formation you are playing. Home or away. It is a total crap shoot. This is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    But you don't know what formation you are playing. Home or away. It is a total crap shoot. This is stupid.
    Well you usually have a formation where your best players are on the field, so I would go with that one, play with general orders, simple stuff like that. It sucks but its part of what you have to do in this game

RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Always try to set your Team up for Cup on the last day of the previous Season, because sometimes it happens exactly when the day starts, I have had it happen a few times.
    Cat your inbox is full, i tried sending you something but it got rejected
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED