Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Wages rise when I train my players?

Question Wages rise when I train my players?

Hey there!

Been playing for almost a year now, and for the first time i saw something i have never seen before...

When i add skill points to my players, after a game, or after training, their wages increase! Sometimes as much as 800.000 at the tie, for adding 1 skill point...

Is that really correct? because that would mean my economy on the team will be going downhill really fast!

So please let me know if that is part of the game, or a bug?

Cheers!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-30-2014 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper Zelmade Pedersen View Post
    Hey there!

Been playing for almost a year now, and for the first time i saw something i have never seen before...

When i add skill points to my players, after a game, or after training, their wages increase! Sometimes as much as 800.000 at the tie, for adding 1 skill point...

Is that really correct? because that would mean my economy on the team will be going downhill really fast!

So please let me know if that is part of the game, or a bug?

Cheers!
    LOL...Dude,your players are increasing/growing when you train them...but i dont know if its good that their value,increase with 800000...Depends on the level...If you re big level,its ok to grow with 800000,if you re lower level,its bug...
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-30-2014 at 06:43 PM.

hehe yeah i know their value increase, but this is their wages...! I mean that shouldn't rise until i sign a new contract with them right? otherwise what's the point of contracts?!
    Gert Funck likes this.

hehe yeah i know their value increase, but this is their wages...! I mean that shouldn't rise until i sign a new contract with them right? otherwise what's the point of contracts?!
    Sorry,i want to say that,their value and wage increase,because they re better players...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Sorry,i want to say that,their value and wage increase,because they re better players...
    I've never seen their wages increase before, because the wages are part of the contract you sign, if you decide to keep a player.. In my mind the wages stay the same all the while that contract is valid!

I've never seen their wages increase before, because the wages are part of the contract you sign, if you decide to keep a player.. In my mind the wages stay the same all the while that contract is valid!
    I ve tried an experiment,and I ve seen the players wage increasing...sorry,but this is no bug...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It's visual bug, if you reload the game it goes back to where it was.
    Kaizer Franz and Gert Funck like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's a bug . It's happening this season. Log out - log in - fixed .
    Check the conversation and the posts of the forum - the are at least 4-5 that mention this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It's visual bug, if you reload the game it goes back to where it was.
    This bug should be fixed...

Thanx for all your help gys, good to know it's just a "visual" bug and doesn't effect the economy and all...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast