Thread: league match

league match

i have a problem with the timer on the league matches it is stuck on one minute to match time,have shut down the computer,opened and closed the game, the game was due to start at 3.00 today and no results were posted,i even tried to change the time of the game by an hour and it still didnt work,at this point it has cost me 2 credits and it puts the time between my games closer,i hope you can fix it soon.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This is a tutorial, all credits to ANA

---

If you are experiencing the following problems during the auctions and the live matches:

The message "less than 1 minute" is continuously displayed and your match doesn’t start on time
    Your match is always late couple minutes
    The rounds in the auctions are finishing too early
    The massage "Wait ... " is displayed instead of the clock during the auctions
    Try to synchronize the time on your computer with the time of our server by doing this:

Synchronizing via command prompt:

In order to synchronize the clock via the command prompt, follow these steps for all versions of Windows:

Press "[Windows Key] + R"
    Type "cmd"
    Press "Ok"
    Type "net start w32time".This will start the time sync service if it is currently not active
    Press Enter
    Type "w32tm /resync". This will resync your clock. If it fails you may have to manually set your time and the date.
    Press Enter

Synchronizing your clock manually:

Right-click on your computer's clock and choose “Adjust Date/Time”
    Select the Internet Time tab, and click on “Change Settings ”
    At this point you may receive a UAC prompt. After this prompt, click the “Update now” button to resync.

Synchronizing your Windows XP or Windows 7:

Windows XP:

Go to Control panel -> Date and Time -> Internet time -> in field Server write 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org -> Update now -> Ok

Windows 7:

Go to Control panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Set the time and date -> Internet time -> Change settings -> in field Server write 0.north-america.pool.ntp.org -> Update now -> Ok

Your computer should be now synchronized with the same server as our servers!

Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Nordeus Support Team

hello i have the same problem i treyed to type what u said in the cmd menu but it sais
    access is denied