Thread: A couple of things

A couple of things

I'm playing the game using an iPad and I'm finding I'm missing certain elements of the game such as Trophy Room, Manager history is there a reason behind this or is this feature only available on PC and android versions ?
    Also today whilst bidding on the transfer market it froze completely after I won the player is was bidding on after I won him he wasn't showing up in my team all the countdown timers in the transfer section were stuck at 39.99.
    Bit peeved as I was following another player and had put initial bid for the first round by the time the game sorted itself out and reset itself this was after about 5 to 10 mins and several log in and log outs.
    I lost my token and the player I was interested in buying, whilst it was only one token I lost it's the principal and the fact I lost out on the player I was after.
    Sort it out !!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The features are not the same between the desktop and app versions, yet.

The situation you describe in bidding could very easily be connection issues or your clock isn't matched to the time on the server (a particular problem for Ipad, you might have to manually set the time)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The situation you describe in bidding could very easily be connection issues or your clock isn't matched to the time on the server (a particular problem for Ipad, you might have to manually set the time)
    A little bit confused here not sure if you read the problem right it just froze after winning the auction the game went into melt down had to reboot several times in order for it to fix itself think it was more of the game crashing rather than a connection or timing issue here.
    Thanks for the reply any way

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I would still look at what time your Ipad thinks it is: What Time is it? Your iPad May Not be Sure - The Mac Observer
    Exact time is critical to the auction process. Not having the time matched between you and the server will cause problems like you explained, as will connection drop/not enough bandwidth.

If you continue experiencing such problems, send a request for help to Nordeus Support
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-08-2014 at 01:30 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]