Thread: Token Problems!! -363 // My Child crying!!!!!!

Token Problems!! -363 // My Child crying!!!!!!

I've got a problem with Tokens.. i have a kid who systematicly play Top Eleven.
    One day he ran up to me crying that is -370 tokens on his account!!?? Wtf!!??

He cannot buy any player, On this day he has -363 tokens it means that he cannot buy any player for one real year, because he claim one token daily?!?!?

An what i must do.. i must say to him, sorry child, give up your team and start again with nothing?? He is 6 years old, he dont understand, always crying, and asking why??

his team is
    Manager: Donata Ruszkowska
    Team name : Donata FC
    Manager level: 2 - novice
    season 3
    league pos. 5 at now

Please for fast reply!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is only the Forum, we cannot change Tokens issues.. Please send your request to Nordeus Support

(your network ID number is near the top of the Help tab, this identifies your team and will be asked for)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Donata Ruszkowska View Post

I've got a problem with Tokens.. i have a kid who systematicly play Top Eleven.
    One day he ran up to me crying that is -370 tokens on his account!!?? Wtf!!??

He cannot buy any player, On this day he has -363 tokens it means that he cannot buy any player for one real year, because he claim one token daily?!?!?

An what i must do.. i must say to him, sorry child, give up your team and start again with nothing?? He is 6 years old, he dont understand, always crying, and asking why??

his team is
    Manager: Donata Ruszkowska
    Team name : Donata FC
    Manager level: 2 - novice
    season 3
    league pos. 5 at now

Please for fast reply!
    LOL..Serious problem for an 6 year kid...They should fix it immediately or game s popularity would decrease popularity...
    Maybe he used one of those free tokens or earn tokens...and maybe one of the offer was fake and maybe this happend...its the only idea through all my head...