Thread: New phone

New phone

I am going to get new phone. So my question is i have a TE acc on a old phone that it isnt conected with a facebook. If i use this new phone how should i get this old TE acc on a new phone? Should i download this game from google play with the same gmail acc that i use it on a old phone? Or what?

Srsly no one knows?

I have same problem :-(
    Have sent in a technical query. Awaiting reply.

Apparently only way to continue playing with new device is through Facebook, which I am not happy with :-( Have emailed back to tell them so.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Facebook is the way to switch between machines, you don't ever have to log onto Facebook itself (other than to set up the account) to use it as a login. You might be able to transfer a portable's team to a FB that has no team attached to it, ask Nordeus Support

The "Let Me Play" is (and has been since mobile version available) tied to the device it is launched on. Maybe with your and others input they could change that, but I wonder how? FB is one of the more universal signins, what else would they use?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Cat. I have linked to FB.
    I guessed my hesitation was being on the end of all the unwanted game invites - Candy Crush etc. whenever I log on FB. Don't want to hassle my friends to play TE!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah if you are careful with the apps setting you can make mosts of your game play invisible on FB.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ausfox19 View Post
    Thanks Cat. I have linked to FB.
    I guessed my hesitation was being on the end of all the unwanted game invites - Candy Crush etc. whenever I log on FB. Don't want to hassle my friends to play TE!
    You can set up a second Facebook account just for games like I did. Judging by the number of 'library' profile photos from players I face in the game, I think that's not uncommon. Just remember to log into your spare Facebook and email from time to time so they don't get disabled.

Banned
    Do you have a backup for this game? May not possible to get it.