Thread: Very serious bug

Very serious bug

So i was seeing my team play and i was winning 1-0 at the half time and one of my players got injured. When clock was around 50min the game crashed and it didnt let me rejoin for about 5 minutes. When i got back to the game, i had won 4-0.

Everything is ok until now, when i went to see who scored, it says that i was winning 3-0 at half-time! And that i didnt get my player injured. Instead he got two players injured before half time!!

This bug had great results for me, but not so much for the other player.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You got lucky, and you have a good team. When the server crashes (as it did for you) the results get computed without and Managers' input and without any possession bonus for attending or spectators.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It was a home game and he wasnt watching, so i really got lucky xD

Anyway, if it's a known thing, i guess it's not a bug.

The same happened to me. I played today at 01:30 am (GMT time). I was winning 1-0 at half time. I have just substituted a player with a yellow card. At about 50 min, the game crashed. I could rejoin just about 5 minutes later. The match has already finished and it was "different". In the new version of the match, I lost 1-0 at half time and my player didnt get any yellow card. At least I have won 4-2.